Review our Terms and Conditions, including terms of sales, here. Note that all transactions including the purchase of downloadable, digital products, online courses, membership access, print books, and physical merchandise, are final and non-refundable.
1. SACREDFramework.com’s Commitment to Privacy
SACREDFramework.com is Committed to Maintaining a Safe and Compliant Platform
- We use industry standard security practices, such as SSL encryption.
2. Children’s Use of SACREDFramework.com
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Data from anyone younger than 14 without the appropriate consent, we will take the necessary steps to delete it.
3. What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
a. Website Visitors.
If you are an individual who visits our front-end website (for example www.SACREDFramework.com) only (a “Visitor”) and do not log into the site, we may collect certain information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating SACREDFramework.com services and business. Information collected automatically from Visitors may include the following:
- IP address associated with your computer;
- “clickstream data,” which includes information about your clicks on our website and which may also include information about your computer;
- web browser and operating system and information about the website you visited before coming to our site;
- mobile application information;
- identifiers such as an anonymized session identifier; and
- website traffic volume, frequency of visits, and type and time of transactions.
By collecting your IP address, which is necessary for the operation of this Site, we may indirectly collect information about your geographic location (which may be sufficient to identify the name of your city or town, and, in some cases, your street name)
b. Logged-In Users.
We will ask you to create a SACREDFramework.com account to access certain portions of our site. When you create an account, we will ask for your consent to collect certain types of Personal Data. However, if you do not grant the requested consent to the processing of your Personal Data, the use of the SACREDFramework.com website may not be possible. The Personal Data that we collect from logged-in users includes information that you voluntarily provide to us when you sign up for an account and information that is automatically collected when you are logged into SACREDFramework.com.
Information you voluntarily provide includes:
- Your first and last name
- Your username
- Your email address
- If you are purchasing a paid account, a third party payment processor (PayPal) will collect all the information necessary to process the order, including credit card information, billing information or shipping information (as applicable).
- If you are purchasing a product, personal information such as your physical address
- When logged in users participate in SACREDFramework.com’s online coursework, additional information pertinent to their course progress is also collected. This includes time stamped activity monitoring, assessment scores, and completed course modules. This information is used to track course progress and to award a certificate of completion at the course’s end. Users’ course progress information may be accessible to and shared with their schools if access is part of a school license.
4. Deleting Accounts.
- SACREDFramework.com will promptly correct or delete account information at the request of the user or an authorized representative of the user’s school or district. You can send a deletion request to email@example.com.
c. How we automatically collect information.
We use the following tools to collect and track the automatically collected information described above, including:
(i) Cookies and Similar Technologies.
- To learn more about browser cookies, including how to manage or delete them, look in the Tools, Help or similar section of your browser, or Click Here.
- Additionally, our video player may store local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, on your computer. Local shared objects cannot be managed in the same way as browser cookies. Visit this link for information on managing Flash cookies.
- We may use the technologies described above in connection with the advertising of our services to users on other websites and tracking the results from such advertising. We don’t allow these third parties to advertise directly on our website.
- We use third-party analytics service providers to assist us in collecting and understanding website usage information. We use information from these services to help us improve our website and the services we provide to our users.
- We place a tiny image, also known as a pixel tag, in the emails we send, and this tells us when you have opened the email. Our team uses this information to improve emails we send to you, and best tailor them to your needs.
By using our website, you agree to our use of these tracking technologies.
d. Anonymized Data.
5. How We Use Your Information
We use Personal Data and any other information collected through the website for the following reasons:
- administer the site;
- improve the quality and types of services that we deliver;
- communicate with parents, teachers and school districts by responding to your requests, comments and questions;
- diagnose technical problems;
- send users emails regarding service, technical and other administrative matters. These communications may also include information regarding changes in services, new service offerings and important service-related notices, such as security and fraud notices;
- send users alerts to notify them about upcoming assignments and SACREDFramework.com services related to their activity on the site;
- billing, account management and other administrative matters; and
- as required by applicable law or regulation.
We use this information to help us diagnose technical problems, administer the site and improve the quality and types of services that we deliver. We may also collect, track and analyze information in aggregate form that does not personally identify users.
6. How We Share Your Information
We will not sell or rent any of your information to any third-party for any purpose, and we do not track users outside of our website. There is no third-party advertising on SACREDFramework.com.
We share information that we collect in the following circumstances:
- as instructed by a school administrator, school or district in relation to information about their users, for example to let administrators know which teachers are using SACREDFramework.com if operating under a school or district license;
- with third party products specifically configured by schools or districts to interoperate with SACREDFramework.com;
- if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to disclose the information under any applicable law or regulation, such as complying with a subpoena or legal process;
- if the information is Anonymized Data;
- with our corporate affiliates; and
- other circumstances that you expressly consent to.
If there are changes to the Policy, you will have the opportunity to consent to them prior to additional information being collected or to cease using the SACREDFramework.com site and content.
7. Links to Third-Party Sites
8. How SACREDFramework.com Protects and Secures Your Information
Each account created on the SACREDFramework.com website is protected with a password. Make sure that you and any users associated with your account keep these passwords a secret at all times to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You are responsible for any activity that occurs while you or anyone associated with your account are logged in to SACREDFramework.com, whether or not that access is authorized by you. If you think that someone has gained unauthorized access to your account, please contact us immediately.
We have industry-standard security policies and procedures in place, and take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of Personal Data collected on our website. This includes the use of encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, firewalls and other security technologies to prevent access to the data from unauthorized parties. All connections between users and SACREDFramework.com are secured via encryption communication technology (SSL).
While we have taken all steps to protect your information, and continuously work to keep our systems at or above industry standard security, no system is 100% fail proof and secure. If we believe that the security of your Personal Data may have been compromised, we will seek to notify you as soon as possible by email.
9. Your Choices Related to Your Privacy
a. Withdraw Consent or Object.
- In order to process your Personal Data, we rely on your consent or our legitimate interests to process your data. You may withdraw your consent or object to the use of our Personal Data at any time, but you will no longer be able to access SACREDFramework.com.
b. You can edit your information.
(i) Editing your information.
- If you have an account on our website, you can edit your information in the account section of the website. If you are unable to do this on the website, you can contact us and we’ll help you make changes. We will ask you to verify your identity before we provide you with access to your information.
- You have the right to opt out of emails from us by clicking unsubscribe. You may still receive transactional emails from us related to purchases, account expiration, or other necessary communication.
(ii) Editing a user’s information.
- If you are the manager of a school or district subscription, you can add, edit or delete users of your account. You may edit usernames and passwords if your users provided them.
c. You have the right to delete your information.
- If you are a teacher or administrator, you can contact us to delete your account. After a school or district account termination and subsequent removal of data, we may retain securely stored backups in accordance with applicable law, our agreement with the school or district and our data retention policy, after which point it will be deleted.
- Please note that any information you share with others on the website or content other users may have copied, is not a part of your account and may not be deleted when you delete your account. If we share your data with one of our service providers, we will use our best efforts to cause such third party to delete such data when you delete your account.
d. How we retain and delete your data.
- We will retain Personal Data collected in connection with free trial or subscription accounts only for as long as is necessary to provide the services to the account holder, as required by applicable laws or regulations or otherwise per the terms or a contract with a school or district.
- We may maintain Anonymized Data, including usage data, for analytics purposes.
e. Certain Rights for EEA Persons.
- Individuals in certain countries, such as the European Economic Area (the “EEA”), have certain statutory rights in relation to their Personal Data. These rights include the right to request access to Personal Data, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct their Personal Data. You may exercise these rights by following the steps explained above, which for holders of school-based accounts means making such a request to a school or account administrator. If you have any problems exercising your rights or if you have any additional questions about our use of your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- You also have the right to (i) restrict SACREDFramework.com’s use of information that constitutes your Personal Data, which will cause you to lose access to SACREDFramework.com and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. Or you may contact the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner. Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland; email: email@example.com.
10. Identifying the Data Controller and Processor
- We endeavor to be fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective as of May 25th, 2018. We may act, depending on the circumstances, as either or both a Controller and a Processor of Personal Data (as these terms are defined in the GDPR). We act as the Controller of information that we ask you to provide to create an account and information that we automatically collect when you use the site. When acting as the Data Controller, for purposes of Article 14(2) of the GDPR, SACREDFramework.com relies on the following lawful basis for processing Personal Data: consent, compliance with law, and legitimate interest.
11. Location of Data and Processing
13. Complaints/Contact Us
16 South Ave W, Suite 191
Cranford, NJ 07016
For California Residents Only:
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
a. Your Rights. California residents have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other California and Federal privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
- Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You. You have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you (as more particularly described in section b., below);
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected (as more particularly described in section b., below);
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information (as more particularly described in section b., below);
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any (as more particularly described in section b., below); and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Please note that we are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
- Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
- Disclosure of Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose. We do not sell your personal information.
- Right to Deletion. Subject to certain exceptions set out below, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- In order to request deletion of your personal information, you must make the request from the email address associated with your SACREDFramework.com account.
- Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on the your relationship with us;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Protection Against Discrimination.
- You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. SACREDFramework.com does not differentiate how we treat our users whether they exercise their rights under the CCPA. This means we do not, among other things:
- Deny goods or services to you;
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
b. Disclosure of Personal Information Collected.
- Information We Collect About You. We may collect and use the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household:
Categories of Personal Information Specific Types of Personal Information Collected
Identifiers (e.g., a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers)
For Educator SACREDFramework.com Users:
- First and Last Name, Username, Email Address, IP Address, Physical Address
Information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information
For SACREDFramework.com Users:
- First and Last Name, District of employment and School assignment, title/position (e.g. admin or teacher);
- [If you are the account administrator]: Address where to send Invoices, Telephone number; and
- [If using a paid account]: to the extent applicable, the name and last four digits of the credit/debit card used to pay for the services.
Commercial information (e.g., records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)
For SACREDFramework.com Users:
- Prior TeachArgument LLC and/or SACREDFramework.com Materials purchases and/or prior SACREDFramework.com purchases
Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement)
For SACREDFramework.com Users:
- Click-stream data, IP address
- User-generated content
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
For SACREDFramework.com Users:
Professional or employment-related information
For SACREDFramework.com Users:
- District of employment and School assignment, title/position (e.g. admin or teacher).
- How Your Personal Information is Collected. We collect most of this personal information directly from you in person, by telephone or email and/or via our website and apps. However, we may also collect information:
- from publicly accessible sources (e.g., school websites);
- from a third party with your consent (e.g., your bank);
- from cookies on our website; and
- via our IT systems, including: communications systems, email and instant messaging systems.
- Why We Use Your Personal Information. We use your personal information for the following reasons:
- Providing access and services of the SACREDFramework.com Materials;
- Auditing related to a current interaction with the consumer and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards;
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Short-term, transient use, provided the personal information that is not disclosed to another third party and is not used to build a profile about a consumer or otherwise alter an individual consumer’s experience outside the current interaction, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction;
- Performing services on behalf of the business or service provider, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing financing, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider;
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration; and
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by the business.
- Who We Share Your Personal Information With. We routinely share personal information with:
- our affiliates, including companies within the Teach Argument LLC group;
- service providers we use to help deliver our services to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses and delivery companies;
- other third parties we use to help us run our business, such as customer relationship managers or website hosts;
- third parties approved by you, including social media sites you choose to link your account to or third-party payment providers;
- credit reporting agencies;
- our insurers and brokers; and
e. Please note, SACREDFramework.com does not sell, lease, or rent your data to any third-party.